Whether you have been in a car accident, personal injury, or hurt on the job, Spectrum Spine & Sport is the facility of choice. We specialize in treating these types of injuries and set the standard of care in the East Valley. We work closely with your attorney, claim adjustor, case manager, and insurance company so you can focus on getting back to life!
Experts in Injury Rehabilitation
- Lifting injuries
- Spine injuries
- Traumatic injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle spasms
- Repetitive-use injuries
The Spectrum Difference
Doctoral Level, Certified Clinical Specialists
Including Certified Manual Therapists with specialized training in diagnosis and treatment of various auto and work-related conditions.
Manual Flexion Distraction
A specialized spinal decompression treatment which relieves pain and improves mobility. This treatment can help if you have low back pain associated with any of the following conditions:
- Bulging, Herniated, or Ruptured Discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Back Strains
World Class Facilities & Equipment
- 5-star rated clinic
- 5,000 square foot facility
- Large, State-Of-The-Art Gym
- Indoor Aquatic Center
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Computerized Keiser Rehabilitation Equipment
- The latest in treatment modalities
- Extensive experience with a wide range of conditions and protocols.
- Experienced in McKenzie extension and Williams’ flexion-based programs.
- We have worked with the finest Spine Specialists, Pain Management Physicians, and
- Neurosurgeons in the East Valley.
Cold Laser Therapy
Effective at decreasing pain and inflammation. Also helps improve tissue healing.
ASTYM is an augmented soft tissue treatment which rejuvenates muscle, tendon, and ligament dysfunction. Effective in the treatment of spine and orthopedic conditions.
Aquatic Therapy is invaluable in injury rehab. Buoyancy decompresses stenotic spinal segments and degenerative joints. It relieves pressure on pathologic discs resulting in decreased pain and improved mobility. Weightbearing activities can be initiated earlier in rehab. Pain during treatment is less, leading to decreased compensation, better compliance, and better outcomes. Higher level patients return to work, sport, or function more rapidly. It is effective in early rehab as well as with aggressive core stabilization for all ages and activity levels. Excellent results seen in:
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Fractures (Extremity or spinal)
- Arthritis Management
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehab
- Neurological Conditions