If you have neck or back pain, you’ve come to the right place. Our Physical Therapists are extensively trained in diagnosing and rehabilitating spine injuries. We specialize in pre and post surgical rehabilitation, neck and back injuries, and chronic pain.
Experts in Spine Rehabilitation:
- Neck/Back Pain
- Disc Problems
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sacroiliac (SI) Dysfunction
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Osteoporosis/Compression Fractures
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Pre & Post-Operative Spinal Surgery
- Fibromyalgia/Chronic Pain
- And More
The Spectrum Difference
Doctoral Level, Certified Clinical Specialists
Including Certified Manual Therapists with specialized training in diagnosis and treatment of various spine conditions.
Manual Flexion Distraction
A specialized spinal decompression treatment which relieves pain and improves mobility. This treatment can help if you have low back pain associated with any of the following conditions:
- Bulging, Herniated, or Ruptured Discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Back Strains
World Class Facilities & Equipment
- 5-star rated clinic
- 5,000 square foot facility
- Large, State-Of-The-Art Gym
- Indoor Aquatic Center
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Computerized Keiser Rehabilitation Equipment
- The latest in treatment modalities
- Extensive experience with a wide range of spine conditions and protocols.
- Experienced in McKenzie extension and Williams’ flexion-based programs.
- We have worked with the finest Spine Specialists, Pain Management Physicians, and Neurosurgeons in the East Valley.
Cold Laser Therapy
- Effective at decreasing pain and inflammation.
- Helps improve tissue healing.
ASTYM is an augmented soft tissue treatment which rejuvenates muscle, tendon, and ligament dysfunction. Effective in the treatment of spine conditions.
Aquatic Therapy is invaluable in spine rehab. Buoyancy decompresses stenotic spinal segments and degenerative joints. It relieves pressure on pathologic discs resulting in decreased pain and improved mobility. Pain during treatment is less, leading to de-creased compensation, better compliance, and better outcomes. It is effective in early rehab as well as with aggressive core stabilization for all ages and activity levels. Excellent results seen in:
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Fractures (Extremity or spinal)
- Arthritis Management
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehab
- Neurological Conditions