Don’t let foot or ankle pain slow you down. Our physical therapists have specialized training and experience rehabilitating a wide range of foot/ankle conditions. We will get you back on your feet faster and better than any other.
Experts in Foot & Ankle Rehabilitation:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles’ Tendinopathy
- Stress Fractures
- Traumatic Fractures/Dislocations
- Posterior Tibial Tendinopathy
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Pre & Post-Operative Care
- Status-Post Fusion
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- And more
The Spectrum Difference
Doctoral Level, Certified Clinical Specialists
- Certified Manual Therapists with specialized training in manual therapy of;
- the foot/ankle including soft tissue and joint mobilization.
- Expertise in the rehab of a wide variety of foot/ankle conditions.
ASTYM is an augmented soft tissue treatment which rejuvenates muscle, tendon, and ligament dysfunction. Extremely effective in treatment of scar tissue problems, fibrosis, and chronic inflammation.
Our clinicians have extensive experience with a wide range of podiatric conditions and protocols. We have worked with the finest podiatrists in the East Valley.
World Class Facilities & Equipment
- 5,000 square foot facility
- Large, State-Of-The-Art Gym
- Indoor Aquatic Center
- Six Private Treatment Rooms
- Computerized Keiser Rehabilitation Equipment
Cold Laser Therapy
Effective at decreasing pain and inflammation. Latest research has shown positive results, particularly with tendonitis.
Provided in the clinic, or in a new, take-home format which is convenient and effective.
Palliative and circulatory benefits, warmth, or with contrast bath. Also beneficial for general debridement.
Aquatic Therapy is invaluable in foot and ankle rehab. Patients with gait abnormalities or balance issues recover safely and more effectively. Confidence with weightbearing activity is increased in the water. Higher level patients return to work, sport, or function more rapidly. Weightbearing activities can be initiated earlier in rehab. Pain during treatment is less, leading to decreased compensation, better compliance, and better outcomes.
- Pre & Post-Surgical Rehab
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Gait and Balance Disorders
- Partial weightbearing status
- Neurological Conditions
- Peripheral Edema—hydrostatic pressure increases venous return