If you are suffering with back, muscle, or joint pain associated with pregnancy or post-pregnancy, we can help. Our female providers have vast knowledge and experience in treatment of pregnancy-related pain and are sensitive to the needs of the new or future mom.
Experts in Pregnancy-Related Care:
- Low back pain
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction
- Postural Changes
- Joint Laxity
- Muscle Weakness/Fatigue
- Leg Cramps
- Pelvic Pressure
- Hip pain
- Neck Pain
- Thoracic Pain
- And More
The Spectrum Difference
Doctoral Level, Certified Clinical Specialists
- Certified Manual Therapists with specialized training in;
- manual therapy of the spine including soft tissue and joint mobilization.
- Expertise in SI dysfunction and Joint Hypermobility commonly associated with pregnancy.
World Class Facilities & Equipment
- 5,000 square foot facility
- Large, State-Of-The-Art Gym
- Indoor Aquatic Center
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Computerized Keiser Rehabilitation Equipment
- Extensive experience with a wide range of pain conditions associated with pregnancy.
- We have worked with the finest specialists in the East Valley, including OB/GYN Physicians, Pain Management Physicians, Neurosurgeons, and Spine Specialists.
Cold Laser Therapy
Effective at decreasing pain and inflammation. Also helps improve tissue healing.
Aquatic Therapy is invaluable in pre and postpartum pain treatment. Pain is immediately decreased in many cases.
It may be the only appropriate exercise environment for the patient who cannot assume a supine or a prone position, Research has shown many benefits of aquatic therapy, including:
- Pain during treatment is less, leading to decreased compensation, better compliance, and better outcomes.
- Buyoancy decompresses the spine and reduces stress on hypermobile joints and pelvic floor muscles.
- Hydrostatic pressure improves circulation and decreases lower extremity swelling.
- Cooling effect of water prevents overheating.
- Fetal and maternal heart rate doesn’t increase as much as with land-based exercise.
- Safer for both the mother and the fetus.