Spectrum Spine & Sport Physical Therapy has a highly trained team of professionals, and we provide a wide variety of shoulder treatments. Our treatment methods are non-invasive and non-surgical.
Living with shoulder pain affects everything you do in your life, from doing your job, to housework, to caring for your family, and even sometimes prevents you from doing something as simple as hugging your loved ones. Why live with the pain when you can make a trip to Spectrum Spine & Sport Physical Therapy for help?
Shoulder Pain Symptoms Telling You It’s Time to Get Help
- Burning sensation in your shoulder(s)
- Pain in the front or back of your shoulder(s)
- Pain in your upper arm
- Pain whenever you move your shoulder(s) at all
- Reduced shoulder movement
- The sensation of your shoulder joint slipping in and out of its socket
- A tingling sensation that feels like pins and needles
- Weakness of your upper arm and shoulder area
The Different Shoulder Treatments We Offer
Spectrum Spine & Sport Physical Therapy treats a variety of shoulder ailments and injuries. Listed below are the shoulder therapies we provide:
- Pre & Post Surgery
- Frozen Shoulder
- Impingement Syndrome
- Labral Tears
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Partial/Total Replacement
- Clavicle Fractures (Collar Bone)
- Rotator Cuff Problems
Why Choose Spectrum Spine & Sport for Your Shoulder Treatment?
Spectrum Spine & Sport Physical Therapy has been providing professional physical therapy services to people in Gilbert, AZ, and the surrounding areas since 2008. Our reputation has grown, and we now have a referral base of about 1,000 physicians and surgeons. We also have thousands of happy patients. Additionally, we are a therapist-owned clinic. Not part of some chain or part of a large corporation. We have a personal and vested interest in your well-being as part of our local family.
Contact Spectrum Spine & Sport today to schedule an appointment!